PRINCE WILLIAM EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
8510 Bucyrus Ct
Manassas, VA 20110
P (703) 361-2444
F (703) 361-2178
Find Your Rep
Update Your Information
- PWEA Board Position: Elementary School Representative
- Hometown: Woodbridge, VA
- Current Assignment: Lead Clinical Speech Pathologist in the Office of Special Education
- Post Secondary Education: East Carolina University
- Education Career: 26 years
- Became an educator because he knew there was a need for school-based speech pathologists in the public schools.
- Chose to serve on the PWEA Board of Directors because he likes being part of a process that is making change.
- Outside of Work, Andy likes to swim, meditate, and practice yoga. You might find him hanging out at Secret Garden Cafe in Occoquan.
- Favorite NEA Member Benefit: Auto Insurance Program