PRINCE WILLIAM EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
8510 Bucyrus Ct
Manassas, VA 20110
P (703) 361-2444
F (703) 361-2178
Find Your Rep
Update Your Information
- PWEA Board Position: Region A Director
- Hometown: Washington DC
- Current Assignment: 6th Teacher of Students with Learning Disabilities at Bull Run MS
- Post Secondary Education: University of Maryland and George Mason University
- Education Career: 10 years total in education all in PWCS
- Became an Educator to work with students with special needs and alternative learning styles and to give those same students a voice. Huda believes in being a partner in education with parents.
- Chose to serve on the PWEA Board of Directors to advocate for the global community of education through advocacy and positive representation.
- Outside of Work and PWEA, Huda enjoys time with family, travel, running, cooking, reading, and of course, her dog Elijah!
- Favorite NEA Member Benefit: Opportunities to be involved and Professional Development
- "Every professional should be a member of the organization which represents him or her to fully realize the benefits of collective thought and progress which that organization can provide.”