PRINCE WILLIAM EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
8510 Bucyrus Ct
Manassas, VA 20110
P (703) 361-2444
F (703) 361-2178
Find Your Rep
Update Your Information
- PWEA Board Position: Education Support Professional (ESP) Director
- Hometown: Queens, New York
- Current Assignment: Special Education Instructional Assistant at Woodbridge Sr HS
- Post Secondary Education: Queens College of The City University of New York
- Education Career: 15 years with PWCS, 25 years total
- Chose to get into education because she loves children, the educational process and teaching, and she wanted to make a difference.
- Chose to serve on the PWEA Board of Directors because she wanted to learn about how decisions are made at PWEA and also have a voice for the ESPs and teachers.
- Outside of work, Jamila works a second job because ESPs do not make a living wage. When she is not working she likes to spend time with my family, travel, hike and exercise.
- Favorite NEA member benefit: California Casualty Car Insurance